14 August 2008

Safe, legal adventures with the Venturi Mini


This looks like a very clever piece of technology, it's called the Venturi Mini. It enables users to stream music and phone calls, to be played through the car stereo. All you need to do is plug it into the cigarette lighter and let it send signals to the FM radio. Some mobiles will download their phonebook to the Venturi, so you can scroll through your contacts on the display, allowing calls to be made directly from the set. When you receive a call the music will cut out for the call. It is so easy to install, and for £79.99 i think it is so much easier than any Bluetooth set i have bought in the past.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd been looking for something like this for ages, as an alternative to spagetti of wires hanging all over the front of my car and the BT headset. Got one a few weeeks ago and I have to say its brilliant. Best thing is when I plug my phone to my PC in the house to charge, it automatically syncs subscribed podcasts to my phone which I can listen to in the car. The Venturi lets me talk safely and be entertained. How cool is that.

Anonymous said...

It is an amazing piece of equipment and i cannot wait to get my hands on one!