27 August 2008

Dissertation distress.....Alcohol in need

I’m still in two minds (more like 20) with what dissertation title to choose. Throughout life we are put in various situations where we need to make a choice, what university, what house are you going to buy, what career, what job, the list is endless. Like so many I’m not the best when it comes to decision making. It’s not that im indecisive, it’s usually because I like more than one of the choices and would prefer two of the outcomes rather than one– a little greedy some may say.

So I have spent the last couple of days on my dining room table with books, photocopies, old essays, uni folders and a blank notebook in front of me (the only thing which has remained untouched). With the clock ticking and days disappearing into thin air, I’m starting to get a bit panicky as what to write about, with many ideas zooming through my mind I think its just time to put the research down and crack open a bottle of wine. After all, people always “sleep on it!”

No comments: