21 January 2009

New Year, New Me.....

Thank you Carla for your kind comment, I do apologise for being a bit slack on the posting front. I have been dragged under with mountains and mountains of uni work. Been trying to focus on that with it being my final year, though I’m feeling every girl needs a break, so here I am!

Can’t believe another year has gone past already! New Year = resolutions. I’m very good at making New Year resolutions however not so good at keeping them. I think I get too adventurous with making resolutions but struggle to see them through L. This year I have set myself one and hopefully I’ll be better at keeping it. I haven’t been too bad yet (she says 3 weeks into the year), better then nothing I suppose. I’m not sure why I make resolutions as I’m not really a strong believer in forcing change, if you really want to change the way you do something or stop doing something, e.g. eating chocolate, I don’t think you need to use a new year as an excuse to wait.

“A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.”

No comments: