21 January 2009

How to dress like......

With a steep passion for fashion, I thought it would be fun to have a 'How to dress like [a celebrity]' day once a fortnight. So every two weeks I’ll be picking a celeb and finding more affordable high street alternatives t0 their style.

Most of us love spying on the celebs, analysing and getting ideas from their looks, (after all they have first hand insight into new styles from the designer houses, fashion shows etc.

If anyone has a liking to a certain celebrities style let us know and we’ll concentrate on that celeb!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good shout!

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for this Ally

Ally said...

Ahh i'm glad should be good. I'll start tomorrow, it can be 'Fashion Fridays'! Any celeb wanted in particular??

Anonymous said...

I love how Lay GaGa dresses can you please focus on her one week? :)