12 May 2008

Sex comes to London City

So it is here... ... ...Sex and the City comes to London, as the movie is premiered tonight.

I was incredibly shocked when I heard the SATC movie premiere would be held in London and not in New York. Sarah Jessica Parker often referred to New York as the fifth lady in the show, so can it work without all 5 girls being together?

NY don’t worry, Londoners are a great support and will be on tiptoes to catch a glimpse of what the striking ladies will be wearing.

What does one wear to a SATC event? I wonder how many Jimmy Choo’s and Manolo’s will be clicking on Leicester Square's pavements tonight?

I will closely follow this, and look forward to seeing the ladies on the carpet.


3 comments:

Richard Bailey said...

I must confess I'm a huge fan too (though not of the shoes, obviously).

Anonymous said...

just a tip

it's sex and the city SATC not sex in the city sitc

Ally said...

Thanks anonymous silly me!